Experience & Qualifications
- Visualization or Architectural qualifications or equivalent Technical Diploma from an accredited institute.
- Proven experience in producing high quality architectural / interior still images, animations and VR.
- Experience in the use of Revit, SketchUp, 3D Max, Rhino, Twinmotion, Enscape, Photoshop, AutoCAD and/or any other modelling, graphic or rendering software.
- Fully conversant in using and creating modelling from architectural plans, sketches and elevations, and knowledge of related visualization and photorealistic rendering techniques.
- Understanding of basic photographic and compositional tools.
- Experience with animation, video and compositing would be beneficial.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative internal and external working relationships and to work alongside clients to deliver innovative design solutions.
- High professional integrity.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and to respond proactively and when required.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Ability to be proactive, to use initiative and to work autonomously.
- Good awareness of design trends and creative thinking.
- Creative, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to use relevant graphic design related software to a high level.
- Dedicated to own learning and development.
Salary Range: $ 65,000 -85,000 annual, pending level of expertise
Potential for an annual bonus based on the company’s profitability and an individual’s job performance