We are seeking a Designer 2 (emerging professional on path to licensure) with 2-4 years of experience for our low-density/build-to-rent projects. This position would see you working under a project manager where you would learn about low-density residential design process, consultant coordination, building and municipal codes, construction methods and the ability to solve for complex architectural and engineering design problems.
We are a Revit office and preference is given to those with hands-on experience.
- 2-4 years of experience
- A solid understanding of wood and concrete construction
- Hands-on Revit experience
- Multi-family experience
- Optimistic Spirit
Range of Responsibilities
- Picks up redlines
- Creates sheets & creates/sets up views
- Dimensioning & Annotation
- Building/unit model creation
- Starts/creates details w/ guidance from Job Captain/Project Architect/Project Manager
- Researches materials and code as guided from the Job Captain/Project Architect/Project Manager
- Responsible for project modeling with oversight from JC/PA/PM
Salary Range: $ 50-58k annual, pending level of expertise