We are seeking Job Captains with 4-7 years of experience. We are a Revit office and preference is given to those with hands-on experience.
- 4-7 years of experience
- A solid understanding of wood and concrete construction
- Hands-on Revit experience
- Multi-family experience
- Optimistic Spirit
Range of Responsibilities
- Direct point of contact with one or more consultants to coordinate model elements and documentation
- Develops cartoon set with PM/PA and executes sheet creation & view setup
- Responsible for FTP file sharing, progress set printing, submittal set printing
- Researches code items
- Identifies views/building sections/details for Designer
- Records meeting minutes for coordination
- Product research in incorporation into project/details.
- Understands and implements KEPHART standards
- Responsible for project modeling and execution of documentation
Salary Range: $ 65-75k annual, pending level of expertise
Potential for an annual bonus based on the company’s profitability and an individual’s job performance.