We are seeking a Land Planner with 3-5 years of experience. Our ideal candidate will have experience with Site Specific Design, Master Planning, Visioning, Graphic Design/ Rendering, Public Approvals Processing, and Entitlement Services.
- 3-5 years of experience
- Proficiency in 2D/3D software, including Lumion, Sketch-Up, AutoCAD, and Adobe suite programs.
- Familiarity with residential housing typologies ranging from Single Family Detached through Low to Higher Density Multi-family products
- Public Speaking, Presentation, and Writing skills to effectively communicate goals and objectives of projects and graphics
- Self-motivated with an Optimistic Spirit
- Experience with hand graphics/drawing a plus
Range of Responsibilities
- Executes hands-on production efforts and preliminary site design for a wide range of planning projects and supports the Senior Land Planner and project manager as necessary.
- Prepares zoning and permitting analysis in accordance with jurisdictional requirements.
- Assists the team in preparation of letters / memorandum / reports for formal submittal.
- Prepares site inventory and analysis including assessment of opportunities and constraints.
- Provides graphic support to the team and assists in preparation of presentation materials.
- Has an awareness of constraints related to budgets / timelines / general schedules.
- Can prioritizes and services multiple projects simultaneously.
Salary Range: $ 70-80k annually, pending level of expertise
Potential for an annual bonus based on the company’s profitability and an individual’s job performance
Please also submit your portfolio either via a link in the Cover Letter section or send Resume and Portfolio attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org~ thanks