We are seeking Project Architects with 7-10 years of experience. We are a Revit office and preference is given to those with hands-on experience.
While our main office is in Denver and are always looking for local candidates, we have employees successfully working remotely around the country and we are looking to expand our remote connections specifically to the Austin, Texas and Phoenix, Arizona area.
- 7-10 years of experience
- Licensure preferred but not required
- A solid understanding of wood and concrete construction
- Hands-on Revit experience
- Multi-family experience
- Expertise in managing staff and consultants
- Optimistic Spirit
- Major project responsibility, largely focused on internal coordination of staff, schedule and standards with external responsibilities of assuring coordination of a project with multiple consulting disciplines.
- Responsible for implementation of plans and develops architectural projects of various complexities.
- Develops Code Review with Project Manager and creates supporting exhibits
- Responsible for/decision maker on detail/materiality development
- Coaches and supports job captains/designers; assesses skillset and knowledge base of team, communicates w/ project manager and Directors
- Assist in development of project workflow with the PM, organizes and maintains detailed project workflow of other staff
Salary Range: $ 72,000 – 84,000 annual, pending level of expertise
Potential for an annual bonus based on the company’s profitability and an individual’s job performance