We are seeking Project Architects with 7-10 years of experience. We are a Revit office and preference is given to those with hands-on experience.
- 7-10 years of experience
- Licensure preferred but not required
- A solid understanding of wood and concrete construction
- Hands-on Revit experience
- Multi-family experience
- Expertise in managing staff and consultants
- Optimistic Spirit
- Major project responsibility, largely focused on internal coordination of staff, schedule and standards with external responsibilities of assuring coordination of a project with multiple consulting disciplines.
- Responsible for implementation of plans and develops architectural projects of various complexities.
- Develops Code Review with Project Manager and creates supporting exhibits
- Responsible for/decision maker on detail/materiality development
- Coaches and supports job captains/designers; assesses skillset and knowledge base of team, communicates w/ project manager and Directors
- Assist in development of project workflow with the PM, organizes and maintains detailed project workflow of other staff
- Medical/Dental/Vision- active on first day!
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- 401K and Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Generous PTO/ Holiday Pay
- Flexible hours and ability to work remotely
- Paid Parking/RTD Options (Denver area employees)
- 50% reimbursement for AIA and NCARB dues
Salary Range: $ 76,000-90,000 annual, pending level of expertise
Potential for an annual bonus based on the company’s profitability and an individual’s job performance
Is the “Apply for this Position” giving you trouble? We still want to hear from you so send us an email with your resume and portfolio to email@example.com