We are seeking Senior Project Managers with +8 years of experience. We are a Revit office and preference is given to those with hands-on experience.
While our main office is in Denver, we have employees successfully working remotely around the country and we are looking to expand our remote connections.
- +8 years of experience
- Good ability to navigate and interpret codes, including IRC, IBC, and zoning codes
- Excellence in Revit with a minimum of 3 years on the job experience
- Multi-family or Single-family experience, minimum 3 years preferred
- Exceptional ability to self-manage and with specific attention to detail, organizational skills, time management and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and team oriented attitude
Range of Responsibilities
- Manage and document multiple projects
- Coordinates all aspects of assigned projects
- Estimates scope of work
- Collaborates with team members, coordinates work effort within office and/or with consultants
- Directly interface with clients, city personnel and contractors during all phases of a project
- Accountable to Principals for quality and timeliness of the work
- Assembles project documentation from schematics through construction drawings
Salary Range: $ 80-95k annual, pending level of expertise
Potential for an annual bonus based on the company’s profitability and an individual’s job performance