We are seeking Project Architects with 5-8 years of experience. We are a Revit office and preference is given to those with hands-on experience.
- 5-8 years of experience
- Licensure preferred but not required
- A solid understanding of wood and concrete construction
- Hands-on Revit experience
- Multi-family experience
- Expertise in managing staff and consultants
- Optimistic Spirit
Major project responsibility, largely focused on internal coordination of staff, schedule and standards with external responsibilities of assuring coordination of a project with multiple consulting disciplines. Develops projects of various sizes, from small to large scope and works under supervision of the Project- or Senior Project- Manager. May oversee a project staff
of designers and technicians. Responsible for interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating assignments. Is responsible for implementation of plans and develops architectural projects of various complexities. Develops the contract documents and anticipates challenging areas to develop proactive solutions.
- Medical/Dental/Vision- active on first day!
- Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
- 401K and Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Generous PTO/ Holiday Pay
- Flexible hours with the potential to work from home part-time
- Educational Opportunities
- Offices in RiNo and DTC
Range: $ 72-84k annual, pending level of expertise
KEPHART is looking to expand our team of passionate BIM Specialists! We are seeking an energetic professional with in-depth Revit experience, in addition to possessing architectural and construction terms and knowledge. the BIM Specialist is the engine of the project team and is a vital and indispensable asset of our industry. Responsibilities span from project set-up to providing support to team members to elevate the firm’s technical prowess in Revit. The BIM Specialist will be the front line in the modelling process working directly with the project team to create the Revit model in a manner that reflects how the physical building will be built.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience using Revit and passion for Modelling in Revit
- Desire to own problems and produce a solution
- Adaptable and able to support more than one project team
- Aptitude and curiosity for learning new skills and advancing career
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the capability of devising innovative approaches to current workflows for improved efficiency and production
- Technical working knowledge of software including but not limited to Revit, Bluebeam Revu, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in Dynamo Revit desired, but not required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s or Technical Degree in Architecture or construction preferred, but not required
Range of Responsibilities:
- Picks up redlines, create sheets & creates/sets up views
- Building/unit model creation
- Complex elevation modelling
- Resource to multiple project teams and go-to source for Revit means and methods
- Maintain and promote Revit modelling standards and best practices within project team.
- Collaborate with project team to provide solutions that ensure efficient production of architectural documents
- Create custom Revit content as required for project teams to communicate design intent and architectural documentation through the Revit model
- Find creative ways to streamline BIM tasks using custom families, Dynamo, and other software available
Salary Range: $ 55-64k annual, pending level of expertise