Construction Administration Project Manager
We are seeking a CA Project Manager to lead multiple projects at a time with limited supervision. The CA PM performs the architect’s roles and responsibilities from the start of the construction phase through project completion and turnover to the client. This position also works closely with the studio during the design phase as a resource in construction detailing and best practices. The ideal candidate is resourceful, self-motivated, and able to multi-task with the ability to demonstrate effective conflict resolution.
Range of Responsibilities:
- Provide technical expertise and assist in training staff
- Attend construction meetings and OAC’s
- Evaluate construction conformance with contract documents, quality and code requirements through on-site observation and field observation reports
- Review, evaluate and respond to RFI’s, submittals and shop drawings
- Monitor and coordinate construction document changes and ASI’s
- Experience in construction documents and contract administration
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task
Desired, but not required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture or Construction Management
- 3-5 years’ experience in Multifamily with concrete and wood frame construction
Range: $60,000-75,000/ year
Townhouse Project Manager
This specific position will see you taking control of the majority of townhome and attached single-family projects within the firm, through all phases of design.
As a firm that has had a long standing and thriving townhome product load, we are looking for an individual that has true interest in the product type and a willingness to jump in and take on multiple projects at the same time.
This role is best suited for a candidate who has interest in greater control in their work and is driven by having a personally vested interest in their projects. The position requires a keen and established history of the townhome product type, experience in navigating multiple projects through the planning, design and permitting processes as well as honed interpersonal communication skills.
You will possess a deep understanding of the townhome design process, consultant coordination, building and municipal codes, construction methods and the ability to solve for complex architectural and engineering design problems.
You will likely be (or have been) an architect or someone that has intimate knowledge and experience with managing or constructing this type of product.
- 8+ years of experience
- A strong understanding of townhome construction
- Good ability to navigate and interpret codes, including IRC, IBC, and zoning codes
- Excellence in Revit with a minimum of 3 years on the job experience
- Multi-family or Single-family experience, minimum 3 years preferred
- Exceptional ability to self-manage and with specific attention to detail, organizational skills, time management and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and team-oriented attitude
Range of Responsibilities
- Manage and document multiple small/medium townhome projects
- Coordinates all aspects of assigned projects
- Estimates scope of work
- Collaborates with team members, coordinates work effort within office and/or with consultants
- Directly interface with clients, city personnel and contractors during all phases of a project
- Accountable to Principals for quality and timeliness of the work
- Assembles project documentation from schematics through construction drawings