As we look back on 2021, we are so grateful to our team, our clients, and our trusted partners that made such a successful year possible. We truly couldn’t do all that we do without you! While we can’t wait to see what 2022 brings, here are a few of our favorite achievements from 2021:
What’s In Construction
- We had 32 communities under construction this year
- 13 projects started construction
- 11 projects completed construction
- 8 projects are ongoing
- We started working on projects in Bozeman, Montana and Reno, Nevada for the first time
- We’ve grown to 72 employees!
- For the fourth consecutive year, KEPHART was named a 2021 Best Place to Work by Denver Business Journal
- We won three design awards, including two Gold Nugget Awards of Merit and a MAME Award
- Four KEPHART projects were awarded tax credits
- We released a new and improved www.kephart.com!
- Adam Kantor and Steve Martinez were promoted to Principal
- Janet Grady was promoted to Associate Principal
Team Member Anniversaries
- 3 years – Zach Spillers, Jocelyn Smith, Florence Baveye, and Josh Thomas
- 5 years – Jennifer Dodge and Justin Schoenborn
- 10 years – Jake Kozlowski, Jon Webb, and Steve Martinez
- 25 years – Melvin Donaldson
We donated our time and more than $30,000 to several amazing organizations including:
- CASA – School Supply Drive
- Make-A-Wish – Blaze Your Own Trail Challenge
- Catholic Charities – Adopt a Senior Program
- Brothers’ Redevelopment – Paint-A-Thon
- Hope Communities – Treasure Store
- Dumb Friends League – Supply Drive
- We Don’t Waste – Canstruction Workshop
- Denver Rescue Mission
- Colorado Professional Firefighters Foundation
- Two babies joined the KEPHART family – Congratulations to Jesse Garland and Chris Rosepink!
- Four KEPHARTians got married – Congratulations to Cherryl Agosto, Jack Oldham, Jeff Neulieb and Sam DeWall!
Let’s make 2022 an even biggest success! Give us a call at 303-832-4474!