Make the move to KEPHART- with offices in RiNo and the Tech Center- and be a part of one of the Best Places to Work as recognized by the Denver Business Journal 4 years in a row! At KEPHART, we pride ourselves on our inclusive culture where everyone’s voices and vision are heard and explored. We value work-life balance and place an emphasis on our employees’ professional growth in a flexible and collaborative studio. In this type of environment, inspired architecture, and steady growth follow, which is why we need you!
Do you want to join our team and work at one of the best places in Denver? Please complete the process below to submit your application. If the ‘apply’ button below is not working, please submit your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
- Medical/Dental/Vision- active on first day!
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- 401K and Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Generous PTO/ Holiday Pay
- Flexible hours with the potential to work from home part-time
- Offices in RiNo and the Denver Tech Center
- Paid Parking/RTD Options
- 50% reimbursement for AIA and NCARB dues
Check out the open positions, details and application info below.